Vendor : Dunlop
Product Type : Hybrid
Due to our suppliers company policy we can not list the price. Please contact us at 1300 456 111 or email@example.com
DETAILS & SPECS:
Hybrid Planks are a quick and affordable way to upgrade your home. Using the latest in multi-layered technology, Hybrid Planks offer the same natural beauty of solid timber with the added benefit of scratch and stain resistance. They’re ideal for any room in the house and perfect for the demands of modern living. Our Natural Oak Hybrid Planks use an integrated, user-friendly patented locking mechanism. Built for a speedy and secure installation, these planks click together tightly with no gapping. Adhesives are not required.
- Low gloss polyurethane UV Cured protective layer with ceramic beads
- 55mm wear layer - Offering added durability, suitable for a busy home or commercial settings
- Décor layer - A true to nature timber design film
- SPC core - 6.0mm stone plastic composite waterproof core which is stable, strong and solid
- Backed with Dunlop Acoustic Underlay
- 1mm high density underlay for softness, warmth and quietness underfoot
- Designed for durability Each Hybrid Plank is enhanced with a multi-layered construction for increased stability, providing outstanding durability, impact resistance and comfort underfoot.
- Perfect for high Traffic areas The dense SPC core helps resist impact and indentation – even from high heel shoes. With the added protection of Dunlop Wearshield coating, these Hybrid Plank floors are designed for superior performance in high traffic areas.
- True to nature The realistic timber embossing follows the natural pattern of the grain. Planks are available in the same size as traditional timber boards to create a stunning floor that looks and feels just like real timber.
- Secure installation Our Hybrid Planks use an integrated, user-friendly patented locking mechanism. Built for a speedy and secure installation, these planks click together tightly with no gapping. Adhesives are not required.
- The quiet achiever Equipped with our Dunlop Acoustic backing, test results show a noise reduction of 30% compared to a standard underlay under the NCC (National Construction Code). This makes our Hybrid Planks perfect for apartments and multi-level homes.
- Easy to clean and maintain Real timber boards require a lot of maintenance to retain their aesthetic, but with Hybrid Planks, it’s effortless. Thanks to the unique, rigid construction and composition, you don’t need to oil, sand or refinish the boards.