DETAILS & SPECS:
The unique specifications of Prestige Oak flooring make it ideal for installation throughout homes, apartments or commercial applications with the exception of wet areas such as bathrooms and laundries.
Prestige Oak will have a higher resistance to humidity fluctuations than solid timber making it less susceptible to plank deformation that may result in shrinkage, expansion and cupping etc. When correctly installed your Prestige Oak floor will display the same look and feel normally associated with a natural solid.
- ABCD Grade Engineered European Oak.
- Easy care and maintenance, allergy free.
- Matte finish, timeless look.
- T & G profile can be installed as either Direct Adhesive Fixed or Floating installation by a professional installer
- VOC; E1, toxic free water based PU coating.