Elk Falls Hickory planks are manufactured from genuine North American Appalachian Hickory. It is an excellent medium density hardwood ideally suited to flooring applications where strength & durability are important considerations. Elk Falls Hickory flooring range, a great choice for the rough and tumble of everyday life.
It provides a unique set of characteristics that make it ideal for use in residential homes, apartments and for commercial applications. Hickory has been used for centuries in applications where its inherent strength and stiffness have been considered a major advantage in applications from timber engineered elements, cabinetry, sporting goods to everyday products such as axe handles. Hickory is extremely stable with excellent hardness characteristics, approx. 9.5kN JANKA scale, similar to popular Australian timbers, Blackbutt & Jarrah.
- Engineered to exacting standards.
- Manufactured from environmentally certified resource.
- Extremely stable with excellent hardness and wear resistance
- Wear layer can be refurbished and rejuvenated if required
- Janka Hardness scale 9.5kN
Vendor : Preference floor
Product Type : Hardwood Flooring